Pic from Casa Sugar
For many people, a closet is usually a place of clutter and stagnant chi. I encourage you to treat yourself to a closet makeover and be inspired to create a place where you consciously set intention for the day. This is where we choose clothing, accessories and jewelry that are Feng Shui savvy based on colors, the Five Elements, the Taoist Seasons and Yin/Yang energies.
Here are some quick tips to get you going:
2. Deep clean with fragrant and uplifting aromatherapy cleaners (I love Mrs. Myer’s basil and lemon verbena)
4. Decide what world, aesthetic or style you’d like your closet to be. Treat it as you would an entire room—your closet could be Zen, Indian, Moroccan, Eco-chic, anything!
5. Use paint, wallpaper or art to bring in color.
6. Have lots of lighting—floor lamps, desk lamps and a lovely shade for your ceiling light or treat yourself to a special fixture.
7. Use scent—I love the diffusers by Pacifica and the plug-ins for pure essential oils.
8. Ground the space with a rug.
9. Keep this space aired out, de-cluttered and clean. Enjoy!
Pic from Elle Decor