Do you love FENG SHUI? Do you love HGTV? Do you love SHOPPING?
Then it’s your Lucky Day!!! Because that’s what’s going down! This day will save you TIME + MONEY by learning to shop for décor with good Feng Shui.
Please join me for a super-fun field-trip where you’ll learn…
- How to decorate, re-design or stage your space with excellent Feng Shui
- The hot design trends NOT to do in your home
- Why it’s necessary to choose décor based on your PERSONAL Yin/Yang and Five Element assessments
- How to easily create a harmonious, healthy, happy and prosperous refuge for you and your family
- How to avoid bringing adverse energies into your home
Friday, August 26 from 10am to 3pm
Ikea and Home Goods in Portland, Oregon with a break for lunch
Your investment of $45 for the CLASS and FIELD TRIP includes:
- Three hours of hands-on teaching (I usually charge $54 and HOUR for personal shopping)
- A portfolio of materials including checklists, templates, color swatches, shopping resources and color photos
- Two pre-event assessments
- Morning coffee
Register here for this SPACES LIMITED event!
P.S. Here’s a pic of a fabulous David Bromstad design from HGTV’s “Color Splash”--but can you spot the Feng Shui “no-no’s?!