HAPPY BIRTHDAY 10,000 BLESSINGS FENG SHUI!
Seven years ago on April 5th it was Kuan Yin’s Birthday and I launched my business in dedication to Her (she’s the Asian version of Mother Mary, and a Bodhisattva of Mercy and Compassion) with a sincere desire to spread 10,000 Blessings of Happiness, Health + Prosperity through Feng Shui.
It’s been a wild ride! When I began, I knew NOTHING about running a business, seriously, nothing! So it’s been quite a learning curve (often hysterical!) to learn how to send out ezines, create an information product or set up programs and VIP days—for that, I Bless You Kendall Summerhawk and Ali Brown for offering me hope and freedom.
I’m also super lucky because I have a stellar team of Helpful People who bless me behind the scenes with their expertise in everything from quickbooks to shopping carts to errand-running to gift wrapping to proof-reading. So Much Gratitude to you my dear Holly, Ally, Amaya, Marjory, Sandy and Margaret. And I’m so lucky to have the best masterminding buddy ever—so many thanks to you, Miriam!
But there wouldn’t even BE a 10,000 Blessings Feng Shui at all if it wasn’t for YOU, my dearest clients, students and readers! YOU are the ones who grace me each day. So often I tell my husband that I’m the luckiest woman in the world to spend my days doing what I love and sharing the amazing art of Feng Shui which helps and inspires so many.
A Deep Bow to my teacher Grandmaster Lin Yun whose remarkable teachings of the invisible and transcendental cures continue to blow my mind.
I celebrated the day with three very special rituals for me and my business and had a glorious day of reflection and joy...
MY LOVE + GRATITUDE FOR YOU ALL!!!
FREE DRAWING FOR 7 GIFTS
In celebration of my 7th year of 10,000 Blessings Feng Shui, I have a pile of 7 beautiful gifts waiting for 7 lucky recipients! Among the prezzies are…
- Prosperity cures for your purse and wallet including Red Envelopes, 3 Coins on Red Ribbon and Million Dollar Bills
- Altar offerings of incense and capiz shell lotus votive holders
- Pair of traditional Chinese tea cups with ginger peach tea
- Pair of tickets to the Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Pair of tickets to Portland Japanese Garden
To enter the random drawing, simply send me the result of taking action from one of my consultations, classes or tips from my ezine, blog or Facebook. Simply send me via email your FAVORITE...
- Before Feng Shui + After Feng Shui photo(s)
- Personal experience(s) of how practicing Feng Shui has helped you in your life
- A photo of a Feng Shui cure(s) you’ve purchased from me and how it’s made a difference
- Or anything in the same spirit as above!
But hurry—the drawing is the evening of April 15th!