Today’s New Moon in Aries is a very powerful one to harness the cosmic chi of new beginnings and create a Feng Shui Treasure Map or what I like to call a Visual Wishing Jewel. Since we Feng Shui our life for our future, where we wish to go, a Vision Board or Treasure Map is a perfect visual embodiment of our wishes and prayers.
There's so much written about vision boards (if you're new to this practice, give it a Google search!) that I want to share with you ways to really energize and quicken your living affirmation with some very powerful Feng Shui tips.
Preparing Your Feng Shui Visual Wishing Jewel:
· Create a supportive and energetic atmosphere in which you create your treasure map. Light candles and incense, play meditative or uplifting music, wear red, do it alone or with loved ones.
· Ideally, initiate your board on the new moon in Aries but any new moon, birthday or auspicious day at an auspicious time is just great.
· Make sure to put your own image at the center.
· Use the Bagua map for an energetic correspondence and placement of your images for relationship, prosperity, health, spiritual deepening and so on (if you need a copy of the Bagua, drop me an email.)
· You can begin the ritual in the far left middle section which is the "Jen" or "Zhen" gua (or area) of spring, new beginnings, and governs your enthusiasm for living, growing and taking action for your desires and dreams.
· Activate your board with light through tiny mirrors and glitter and the color red (such as three coins on red ribbon or a red envelope) for auspicious good luck.
· You can fill a red envelope with a piece of red or gold paper on which you write some specific goals, prayers or affirmations and affix this to the front or back of your board.
· Remember to include the Heavenly Benefactors and Energies which you can represent through pictures of deities, clouds, stars or angels.
· A wonderful affirmation to write on your board in red ink is "The tide of Destiny has turned and now everything comes my way."
· If you know the Three Secrets Reinforcement, finish with this ritual.
Placing Your Feng Shui Visual Wishing Jewel:
· Always place your vision board in front of you (representing your future and where you're going) whether it's in your bedroom or office.
· Look at it daily and, ideally, upon waking and before sleeping.
· You can activate it further with down or up lighting or placing it on an altar.
· Create mini-versions to carry in your car, purse, briefcase, day planner and so on.